Interested in receiving certification as an individual or for your employees? Tourism Works and the Alberta Hotel & Lodging Association is pleased to offer certification through Continuing Education at Olds College. Certification is offered for both the Hotel Operations as well as the Supervision & Management courses. The learners will be required to watch a video (or series) of videos prior to proceeding with the assessments. This course, and accompanying videos, was developed with active leaders in the hospitality industry who were kind enough to lend their knowledge and experience to this training program.
Click HERE to register and for more information.
- Enroll any time. Course starts every 2nd Wednesday of the month
- Self-Directed and remote through Olds College Moodle
- Once the course begins, the learner will have 60 days to complete it
- Learner must achieve 80% in order to receive a certificate (issued by Olds College)
- The cost is $199/per course
- These courses were designed by certified instructors and eLearning experts at Olds College
- You must have an active subscription to the videos in order to take these courses: https://video.tourismworks.ca/en/registration
- A computer or mobile device connected to the internet is required